January 8, 2010

Random Thoughts Before the Weekend

Can you believe Elvis wold have been 75 this year?! Rock on, Houndog...

Last weekend, I went to TD Bank with a year's worth of collected coins - love that "Penny Arcade"... $89!

On 101.9 RXP, Matt Pinfield just played Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' "I Hate Myself for Loving You". Genius.

I've had some very big calls and meetings this week. I can't remember having such a fast, strong start to the new year. Hopefully, this is a reflection of not only a new year, but a new decade full of exciting adventures and continued personal and career expansion and growth.

My workweek will continue through Sunday evening, when I have a drinks meeting to discuss a potentially
VERY interesting partnership. No guarantees, but you know I wouldn't take a Sunday meeting unless I really thought it was worth it. He and I danced around the issue in Fall '09, but this is our first opportunity really to discuss in detail the strategic synergies (which, quite frankly, are clear as day).

It's going to be another freeze this weekend. Stay warm and watch some movies!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: