January 22, 2010

WHAT A WEEK!

This has been the most bizarre, insane, interesting week I've had in quite some time. Here's a little sample of SOME of the work I got done:

1. Ideated and wrote a sizable proposal for a major cable network
2. Ditto for a spirits company (HUGE proposal that basically included a new business channel)
3. Edited and partially wrote our newsletter (coming on Monday!)
4. Edited 2 press releases and wrote a quote for each
5. Edited a business plan (announcement coming soon!)
6. Had a conference call with the 2010 NYILFF creative agency about this year's campaign
7. Had a 4-hour meeting with our new Manager, Sponsor Partner Services (yay!)
8. Had a 2-hour conference call with our new Managing Director (yay!)
9. Wrote both consulting agreements and had them fully executed
10.Had a VERY interesting conversation with a potential strategic partner
11. Took care of bills.

And, that doesn't even include the basic calls, emails and little stuff we all do all day long. I mean, seriously... wha what?!

Meanwhile, amidst all of this work, I also ended up in an inane legal battle with some pernicious agency guys. Bad, bad men. Sic lawyer, sic!

The weird thing is, I feel great. I still feel tremendous positive energy and momentum. Not even those nasty agency men can stop the universe or bring me down. What goes around, comes around. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm a Giants fan, but since that's clearly irrelevant right now, I choose to support the local team. Plus, I like Mark Sanchez, so... GO JETS!

Liz.
2hpl
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: