September 30, 2008

Say Cheese!

So, after my good friend and creative genius, Pritsana Kootint, hooked me up with fantastic hair and make-up, I'm now sitting at my desk, writing this AM's entry and waiting for the photographer from Entrepreneur Magazine to set up his equipment. Yep, Calixto and I have a shoot this AM for a short piece that's running in what I think is the mag's December issue. Pretty cool, huh? Our publicist, Gabrielle Bernstein, hooked it up and we're super psyched b/c it's a great pub and it'd be fantastic if the item caught the eye of some potential sponsors/partners/investors. Wouldn't that be just swell? Either way, we're honored to have the opportunity. So, big shout out thanks to Gab and Prits (check out spoonandforkstudio.com). Gotta run; more later...

~L
P.L.H.H.

No comments: