November 20, 2009

What A Day, What A Day

I had 3 great meetings today that, together, took up my entire day. The most important of the 3, the final one, was also the most exciting. Unfortunately, I can't reveal much, but, rest assured, it was an introductory meeting that could lead to very, very big things. Basically, I am trying to secure a corporate partnership that will most certainly shift the entire trajectory of the NYILFF and Cinedulce. Of course, there is a very real possibility it may not come to pass and that's okay. It's not preferable, but I believe everything happens (or does not happen) for a reason. You just have to trust the universe and keep pushing forward. If the worst case scenario ends up being the reality, however, I have some serious thinking to do...in the meantime, all you have to do is dream!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: