November 25, 2009

For What Do You Give Thanks?

Geez - things REALLY slowed down today. When I say slow, I mean total halt. I'm trying to appreciate these quieter days. I'm so accustomed to being a workhorse that breaks, or significant work flow ebbs, are almost stressful; I wonder/worry why I'm not busier. The reality is, there is very little I can do on days like this and I need to embrace the respite. Plus, I now have a biz dev team, which I still can't believe. Even when I'm doing nothing (which is rare), the team generates forward movement... spectacular!

Today, I give thanks to the myriad people who support, participate in, sponsor, endorse, patronize, enjoy, work and volunteer for, and believe in the NYILFF and Cinedulce. Most importantly, I'm so grateful for my personal circle of champions, who believe in me. It's a wondrous thing to feel buoyed by such love. Thank you!!

BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY, HEALTHY THANKSGIVING!! XOXO

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: