May 7, 2010

HBO/NYILFF Competish Deadline Extended! LotMan Moving Along!

The HBO/NYILFF Short Film Competition deadline was just EXTENDED one week to FRIDAY, MAY 14!! For all of you who hoped to get it done by today but couldn't swing it, have no fear! You now have an extra week to show us your genius and (hopefully) win the opportunity to make a short film on HBO's dime! What's to lose?!

Matt, Thomas and I had a great call with Shirley and Edgardo at Somos Arte, who are handling the creative campaign (starting with the logo) for "Lottery Man". So exciting! They TOTALLY get it. I need to bust out a creative brief to keep that ball rolling.

I had a positive call with a potential financial partner. They're mostly interested in off-season, private screening events, but that's super cool. I'm into it. Let's do this!

I also connected with what I hope will be our non-alcoholic beverage partner. This Monday, my contact (nat'l hd of multicultural mktg) has a follow-up meeting with his brand team to get feedback on his recommended plan. Fingers crossed!

TEASE WARNING!! Next week, I'll give you a sneak-peek of the entire 2010 NYILFF Domestic Features list. Hells yeah...

Have a great weekend!

Liz.
2hplw
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: