June 3, 2010

My Head is Spinning!

Holy busy season. Sheesh!

NYILFF SPONSORSHIP
No update since Tuesday's exciting Jose Cuervo news, BUT I think the meeting Sonia and I had today will result in a great new media partner. Stand by for confirmation...

NYILFF PROGRAMMING
I will list ALL official International films in tomorrow's blog. Woo-hoo!

NYILFF CREATIVE
Pending HBO's approval, the key art is donezo and it's awesome. I can't wait to show it to you. So c0lorful, fun, retro-cool. Me gusta! PLUS, we approved the new web site skin and architecture and it is sizzling. Spoon+Fork kick a**!!

NYILFF PRESS
Time Out NY has committed editorial this year. FINALLY! Okay, New York Magazine... it's your turn. Get with the program and support some multicultural programming. I mean, seriously, what's the problem here?!

"LOTTERY MAN"
I reconnected with my old friend, Lina, about helping us package the film and then, upon financing, serve as our casting director. She's into it and has the script. Fingers crossed we can make it work. Yes we can! ;)

"ELLIOT LOVES"
I set up a meeting for later tonight between Terracino (writer/director) and Juan (producer) with my friend, who's a DJ and music producer. Let's see if we can't get my boys some free music!

Liz.
2hplw
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: