June 18, 2010

2010 NYILFF SITE IS UP!!

THE 2010 NYILFF WEB SITE HAS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED! CHECK IT...

www.NYLATINOFILM.com

Also, mark your calendars: Tickets go on sale JULY 6!

We just viewed the final :30 commercial spot and it's insane. Totally different. Totally kick ass. I heart GlobalHue Latino, Margarita Jimeno and Tony Kaye. It'll start running in theaters after July 4 weekend.

On a separate note, this afternoon I had a Lottery Man meeting with Matt, Thomas and a dear, old friend, Lina (casting director), regarding packaging the film. I'll give the update on Monday when we finalize next steps, but, suffice it say, I'm super psyched!


On another separate note, it looks like Elliot Loves just landed a new corporate sponsor. I don't want to give deets until we settle the deal points, but I couldn't be more excited. You can't imagine what a huge impact this one deal has. Terracino - you're a rock star! Go team, go!

Have a great weekend!

Liz.
2hplw
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com


No comments: