September 8, 2009

Feedback

I'm a big believer in 'customer' feedback, however you define 'customer'. I know it scares some people because the process inherently makes you vulnerable to criticism. Depending on its delivery, criticism can be painful. If delivered constructively, however, criticism can be a key to success and growth. I need real feedback so I can find ways to improve the NYILFF's process, service and overall experience. I'd rather know exactly what folks think and recommend rather than remain ignorant because, let me tell you, ignorance is not bliss when it comes to business.

That said, I spent a good part of today writing a fairly comprehensive staff and volunteer survey. I'm really hoping folks take the time to complete it because, again, I'm doing this in the spirit of growth and improvement. We need everyone's help to make the festival as successful as possible.

In advance, thank you!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: