September 1, 2009

Tic-Tacking Along

Today is one of those days when I basically sat at my desk and wrote all day. I've been working on this important sales pitch for a couple of days now. The funny thing about writing, I find, is there tends to be a point where you think you're never going to finish; you get easily distracted, your eyes start to ache from staring at the screen, you keep grabbing for the 'freshmints' tic-tacs, the stress of other, neglected work compels your knee to bop up and down and, then... boom! You're done! Yipee!

The good news (other than finishing, of course) is that I'm actually quite pleased with the result. I'll have to see what kind of feedback I get, but I feel confident in this first draft.

Now, I just need to pay some bills to some very patient vendors and staff, and then head off to meet my dad and brother for tennis at the U.S. Open. Woo-hoo!


Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: