July 8, 2009

So, Um, Yeah...

Okay, so it's sort of a waste of breath (er, typing) to say I'm super busy these days because I think it's fairly obvious how incredibly nuts I'll be every day until the festival ends (and, even then, it's still pretty darn busy). So, um, yeah, there's a lot going on.

Some of today's to-do's: I... met with Vanessa, the NYILFF volunteer coordinator to organize a volunteer handbook; had a PR conference call to discuss NYILFF strategy and get a status report; finalized the revised Cinedulce description for the press kits; organized a bunch of conference calls with higher level NYILFF sponsors to discuss PR and production for their specific events; finalized all of the NYILFF panels; approved various pieces of artwork (as always); answered a ton of emails and calls; and, had an interview with Daily News. Phew!

And, now, I'm off to write my letter for the NYILFF catalog. Always a challenge...

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: