April 27, 2009

Hot Tea With Honey, Anyone?

I'm remembering why I always lose my voice in the Spring and Summer months. I have been on the phone for literally 5 hours today. I've had 6 back-2-backs calls and have several more to go. Ay carumba! Operations for the fest are kicking into high(er) gear, as we continue to lock in staff, PR strategies, schedules, etc. I can't believe it's almost May. where does the time go??

On another note, I'd like to thank all of the folks who stopped by our offices yesterday for the NYILFF Share Ur Story audition. You all are awesome and are the reason we work so hard and do what we do. I literally can't thank you enough. Hopefully, you also had a fun time and met some cool peeps. In the meantime, remember we are still accepting vlogs. We'd love to build the community dialogue and see what you have to say. So, don't be shy and submit your original vlog today!

Disfruta el sol...

Liz.
P.L.H.H.
Cinedulce
NYILFF

No comments: