April 1, 2009

Tweet, Tweet

Guess what?? You can now follow Calixto (IamCalixto) and me (LizGardner) on Twitter! Yep, we have joined the Twitter revolution.

We plan to tweet during the months leading up to the NY Int'l Latino Film Festival (July 28 - August 02), letting you guys know where we're going, what we're doing, who we're meeting and what inevitable craziness is ensuing...and, trust me, there is always craziness. Example: one afternoon during the 2008 NYILFF, I was in HBO's 15th floor bathroom getting my hair and makeup done, while writing a speech on my computer, which was balanced on the sink, and talking on both my cell phone and walkie. Loco, I know, but that's just how it is -- 24/7 madness for one straight week.

Also, of course, we'll let you know any fun, new updates about Cinedulce. Speaking of which...

TODAY'S TREAT
7:35 De La Manana
Loisaida Cortos Latino Film Festival shorts presents: A woman enters the café where she has breakfast every morning and finds that all of the other diners are staring at their plates in silence. Directed by Nacho Vigalondo.


Liz.
(P.L.H.H.)
www.Cinedulce.com
www.NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: