August 27, 2009

It's Just Lunch

I had a great, long lunch today with a very good friend of mine from the Tribeca Film Festival. I've known him for years, but we haven't seen each other in a fairly long time. Every time we get together, I feel like we have so much catching up to do.

I've been setting up a ton of meetings recently, particularly lunches, and I've decided getting out of the office and meeting with people face2face makes a huge difference. You just connect on a different level and, in turn, build a friendship vs. a basic business relationship.
Making an in-person connection is that much more important when you consider how much business gets done through personal relationships and networking.

Get out there and meet some folks!


Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: