August 21, 2009

Would You Believe?

Would you believe I've already started NYILFF sponsorship outreach for 2010? It's so crazy, right? I swear, there's just no rest for the wicked.

The encouraging news is some of my 2009 sponsors have already confirmed participation in 2010 (YAY!!!) and I've started to receive inquiries from other potentially interested parties. Soooo... hopefully, 2010 sponsorship will be less painful than 2009, which ended fine but was extremely stressful to endure. I could use a little less stress in my life. What about you?


Total side note: you HAVE to check out this Salsa number by Janette y Romulo on "So You Think You Can Dance". Holy guacamole, these guys can mooove! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ABd4Cgg2g

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: