March 27, 2009

Busy, Busy

Phew - what a busy week! I just got to my office after two long meetings. Plus, Calixto and I had two long meetings yesterday that also took up our entire AM and early PM. I repeat, phew! Good news: the NYILFF web site is going to be hotter than ever. We're adding some cool, new functionality that I think you're going to dig. We've also started to plan the festival's operations, so that's good, too. It feels excellent to get the ball rolling on this stuff.

On the Cinedulce tip, it seems we have a good shot of bringing in a major media partner, which is precisely what we need. Andrew (Remezcla) and I are putting together a really fun program, but a solid media partner is key to drive the kind of eyeballs we need to justify sponsor ROI. As soon as I have more info, I'll let you know. Suffice it to say, I'm psyched!

Liz.
(P.L.H.H.)
www.Cinedulce.com
www.NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: