March 20, 2009

What up Brooklyn??

Okay, so my 10:30am meeting with my friend, Andrew, at Remezcla in Williamsburg lasted for several hours. I finally got back to the office at around 2:30 and now have to turn right back around for a 2nd, unplanned meeting with him and a potential major media partner for a program we (Cinedulce & Remezcla) are co-developing. I'm psyched to have the meeting, but this back-and-forth to Brooklyn is a bit nutter butter.

Moreover, this new PM meeting back in BK forced me to postpone a 4:30pm conference call to start discussing Cinedulce 3.0. Yep, that's right -- Cinedulce 3.0 is now under way. Woo-hoo! It's going to take a while to plan out, so don't get too excited... yet. ;)


ATTENTION FILMMAKERS:
THE NYILFF SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO APRIL 10!!

TODAY'S TASTE

Typecast One
Check out this bit of Friday afternoon hilarity from the guys at Room 28.




Liz.
(P.L.H.H.)

www.Cinedulce.com

No comments: