November 24, 2008

Write, Call, Write, Call...

Today is one of those days where I literally sit at my desk all day, getting up exclusively to grab some food (yes, I made a salad for lunch) and take care of personal business. ;) I have so much writing to do and so many calls to make that I just need to sit here and bust it all out. It's bizarre how varied my days can be, from Thursday's near-chaotic meeting schedule (controlled chaos, of course!) to a day like today, where I calmly but intensely pass the time at my desk. Oh! This AM, I checked out the almost-final cut of our 2008 NY Int'l Latino Film Festival video recap; as usual, Lyndon is genius. It's so super-fastastic! What sponsor could say no to us after seeing this?? No one, I tell you, no one! That's just silly talk. Just a few more minor tweaks and we're good to go. Can you believe I'm still working on recapping 2008, but have been working on 2009 for 2+ months? Bienvenido a mi mundo. AND, I scheduled a dinner for next week with a good friend who works at a major agency and is trying to push through both the NYILFF and Cinedulce to two of his major multicultural clients (hint: one is a credit card and the other an insurance co.). Talk to me... Random side note: "Feliz Navidad" is currently playing on the radio. How funny and cute is this song? Cracks me up every time. But, I do wonder how the hell it got to be the holiday season already. Time flies...
~ Liz
(P.L.H.H.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song :)