October 2, 2009

New Roomies!

Today, we're doing an office switcheroo. My friends at Buzz are moving into our office space so we can share costs and, in turn, reduce overhead during the festival's 'off season'. I'm thinking this'll be pretty fun!

Tomorrow night, I'm going to see Lee Daniels' "Precious" at the New York Film Festival. The Centerpiece screening won the Audience Award, Grand Jury Prize and Special Jury Prize for Mo'Nique (no joke!) at this year's Sundance Film Festival AND the People's Choice Award at this year's Toronto International Film Festival. Not too shabby.

I have to thank my dear friend, Benjamin, at American Airlines (official airline of the NY Film Festival and of the NYILFF) for hooking me up with the tix. You're the best!

If you're interested in checking out "Precious" or any other NY Film Fest movies, click here.

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: