October 30, 2009

This Is It, Groundhog Day, Yankee Fever

All I have to say is thank God I brought on sponsorship sales consultants for the 2010 NYILFF because this annual selling business is getting to be tiresome. This is my 9th year and I feel a bit like Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day". All day long I've been reaching out to my contacts at various brands and agencies to pitch the 2010 NYILFF. I'm SO relieved knowing there are 3 great people doing the same thing on my behalf. Phew!

Actually, that's not all I have to say. Here's something: Go Yankees! I'm not sure how I'm going to catch tomorrow's game while at my various parties, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I can't imagine everyone else won't be trying to find a TV or get regular updates on their PDA's (how did we ever live without Crackberries and iPhones?!).

I feel like I should be annoyed listening to "Thriller" on the radio for seemingly the 10th time, but I'm still kind of diggin' it. Such a classic. Is anyone going to see "This Is It" this weekend?

Happy Halloween, witches!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: