March 9, 2010

Slowly But Surely Coming Together

Don'tcha just love when a potential sponsor calls you asking if they can spend their money on your event?! Um... okay! Yes, indeed, that happened today. You know I can't reveal the brand, but, I promise, if the deal closes, you'll be the first to know!

I also hired the woman who's going to serve as our office manager and assistant to Tanya, NYILFF's Managing Director. She's going to be GREAT and Tanya's psyched, which is most important to me. The team continues to grow and gel. Loving it!

On the LOTTERY MAN tip, our director, Matt, met with Tim, the storyboard artist who was recommended to me by Lyndon, and he really liked him! Hired! Tim feels he can complete the initial scenes we want for the investor package by end of next week. Right on, Tim!

More changes and updates to come...

Liz.
2hpl
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: