January 14, 2009

It's a Glengarry Glen Ross Kind of Day

You ever have one of those days when you feel like all you're doing all day long is emailing proposals? Riiight... So, my friend Andrew, CEO of Remezcla (www.Remezcla.com), and I finally finished our partnership proposal for an awesome integrated online/offline program we developed a couple of months ago. Andrew and I have been friends for a while and we finally sat down to talk about how we can work together, especially with Cinedulce, because our businesses are super complementary (as opposed to complimentary, for all of you grammar freaks like me). Alas, in one lunch we busted out this insanely cool program 'cause that's how we roll. Now, however, it's time to sell. Between the NYILFF and this new Cinedulce/Remezcla program, which has a fairly short sell window because we're hoping to launch it during Hispanic Heritage Month (9/15/09 - 10/15/09) and companies tend to plan at least 3 quarters in advance, I'm up to my eyeballs in sponsorship outreach. And, yes, I just sent Allison the new proposal to feel out her contacts.

On a different note, yesterday we all agreed we should be ready to launch our new Cinedulce channel this upcoming Tuesday, 01/20. Could I be more psyched? Perhaps not.

Liz.
(P.L.H.H.)
www.Cinedulce.com

No comments: