May 21, 2009

No whammies.

This AM, I had a really fun meeting with this organization that helps bring Latin American art to the U.S... very cool idea, totally affordable, really high quality art and awesome mom + son duo from Columbia who founded the co. We have a couple of ideas to explore for this year's film fest, but they're also just good people to know. They seem to know just about everyone and have their hands in lots of different places. I like that. I like them.

Then, I just now got off the phone with a potential sponsor for the NYILFF and let me tell you... I feel goooood. Plus, in the longer term, it could potentially lead to something very interesting for Cinedulce. I will say no more. Don't want to jinx it. No whammies. No whammies...

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: