May 20, 2009

One Small Step for the NYILFF...

Great news! Yesterday afternoon, a NYILFF sponsor partner confirmed participation... after a mere 8 months of discussion! ;-) Progress... feels good. I'm still waiting on a bunch of stuff, but this was a much needed, much appreciated kernel of good news. Plus, this is a returning partner; I like continuity. Hopefully, this positive news will open the window for more positive news to flow in.

In that same spirit, yesterday afternoon, I received very encouraging news from NYILFF's potential financial partner. We are not there yet, but the needle is moving in our direction. I just sent a whole follow-up doc. with more background information and valuations. My fingers are so tightly crossed I can barely write this blog!

Let's hope these small steps lead to a giant leap... or two!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: