May 29, 2009

Not a Bad Week, Not a Bad Week At All

So, I think my early morning AM meeting went very well. We're very close to closing in on that NYILFF partnership (I HOPE!!). They're great folks and it would be a fantastic association for us (and them, if I dare say!). ;-) Plus, we're considering a 2-year partnership, which would be terrific... one less thing to worry about in 2010. I should have their decision next week. Majorly crossed fingers.

On a seemingly unrelated note, we had breakfast at Norma's, the restaurant inside the Le Parker Meridien hotel. Holy smokes... that is no joke. GO!

For the balance of the day, I've been taking care of some bills, busy work and primarily editing NYILFF film synopses. I've seen a bunch of the '09 films but not yet all of them. I watch a few each week, so, by the time the fest rolls around, I should have had seen all of them. That said, the line-up is insanely good. I literally can't wait for everyone to see what we have in store. Our filmmakers get stronger each year. Blows my mind.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: