June 19, 2009

:30 Spot Is Done!!

I'm SO excited. The NYILFF's :30 spot is done and it is amazing. Our creative team is just ridiculous. I mean, honestly, how did we get so lucky? Lyndon McCray, Ali Santana, Arthur Retiz, Shirley Miranda-Rodriguez from Somos Arte, Jose Mendez, Larry Burnett and Liz Lanese from HBO - you guys are insane. Love you all. I know the :60 will be just as amazing.

I CANNOT wait to show you this campaign. I hope you love it as much as we do because we're all pretty pumped around here. And, of course, we did finally get all of the necessary sponsor approvals... just in time. Phew!


Other than that, this was yet another busy-bee day. Plus, I spoke to one of the detectives working on my stolen purse case and, apparently, there's a lead. They're hot on the tail of a perp! (you know I just wanted to write 'perp'...) Someone please tell me how I ended up in a Law & Order episode! ;-)

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: