June 24, 2009

My Addiction

Hi. My name is Liz and I have a problem; I am addicted to 'to-do' lists. I literally can no longer function at work without my to-do lists. In fact, if I do something that's not on my to-do list, I actually write it down after the fact just so I can check it off. Is that weird?? Regardless, at this point, I just have too much to do to wing it. I can't afford to let the details slip, so everything... I mean, everything, is written down.

That aside, we just received confirmation two HUGE celebs are attending the
NYILFF. Total insanity. Of course, after multiple high fives with Calixto, I immediately realized we just blew the security budget. Dagnabbit!

Yesterday was so crazy I didn't get to write Cinedulce's 1st Taste Tuesdays, but rest assured there's new content. Check out Teledulce for new episodes of Ylse, HBO Sport's Ring Life, Diva Speak TV & Life as a Struggling Actor.

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: