June 12, 2009

Calls and Meetings

Today was another mad busy day. Actually, I'm still working so I guess I should say it IS a mad busy day.

I had a good meeting with an old friend at a cable network that wants to work with the NYILFF and Cinedulce, which is great. We had a very productive conference call with our crack PR team. Gotta love 'em. I had a fantastic call with American Airlines and then with SAG, two of the NYILFF's partners. Both Benjamin (AA) and Adam (SAG) are great guys, so it makes the planning process so much more enjoyable. And, now I'm about to edit the last of the film synopses. Phew!


Most of exciting of all, however, is... we saw the rough cut of the NYILFF commercial. LOVE IT! We're so psyched. I really think (hope!) you're going to like it. Our creative team is so awesome. Honestly, I don't know how Calixto and I got so lucky, but we both must have been very good in our past lives to find ourselves surrounded by such incredible people in this life.

I'm going to see "The Hangover" tonight. I've heard it's hilarious. Enjoy your weekend!

Liz.
p.l.h.h.
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: