February 2, 2010

"Elliot Loves" Fundraiser: Big Success!

Okay, I realize this is a bit tardy; my apologies, but I was away from Thursday AM through last night with no Internet access. But, I'M BACK!

I am so proud of Terracino (writer/director) and Juan (producer); last Wednesday's "Elliot Loves" fundraiser was a fabulous event. Over 80 people attended! Plus, everyone seemed to love the 10 minutes of footage they presented.

I want to thank Brian, Yvette and the entire CAFE BUSTELO team for helping to make the night such a great success. You guys are the best!

Also, big shout-outs to Lyndon, Justin and all of the folks who helped make this event a reality.


Remember, there are three ways you can invest:
1.) You can click on the PayPal link HERE!

2.) You can remit a check to: Third World Newsreel, note that it is for "Elliot Loves", and mail it to:
Gary Terracino
P.O. Box 290
NY, NY 10113


NOTE: This donation is tax deductible.


3.) You can contact Terracino directly at ElliotLoves@Yahoo.com about making an equity investment in Papi Chulo, LLC.

Liz.
2hpl
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: