February 26, 2010

Oscar and Hunter

I don't know how or why my mind translated 'snow day' into 'contract day', but lo and behold, that's what I did for most of today. Fun stuff, people, fun stuff.

The upside is I took care of things that were burning a hole in my desk. Namely, I revised the consulting agreement with Reyes Entertainment, our publicity AOR (agency of record), wrote a consulting agreement for a new staff member and fully executed our agreement with GlobalHue, the glorious creative agency that's leading the charge for our trailer contest.


Speaking of which... did you see we extended the NYILFF trailer contest deadline to March 15?! Oh yes, we did! So, hop to it because you now have 17 extra days to knock our socks off. We're already received a bunch of submissions, so be sure to put some thought into it and send us your coolest, most creative ideas! Represent!

Click here for contest rules, regs and submission guidelines... HERE!

I need to catch up on some movies before next Sunday's Oscars presentation (March 07!), so I'm going to check out an Oscar Foreign Film nom. I'm torn between "Ajami" (Israel) and "A Prophet" (French). Both are supposed to be amazing, but I don't have time to see both this weekend. What do you suggest?

I don't know about you, but I fully intend to enjoy this recent snow dump by going skiing on Sunday. Hunter, baby, here I come...

Liz.
2hpl
Cinedulce.com
NYLatinoFilm.com

No comments: